Retargeting

RETARGETING

  • Greater engagement
  • Increased conversions
  • Encourage repeat purchases
  • Additional brand exposure
VS.

NOT RETARGETING

  • Less engagement
  • Leaving money on the table
  • Relying on your customers to "remember" you
  • Missed branding opportunites
WHAT IS RETARGETING?

WHAT IS RETARGETING?

Retargeting is a powerful marketing strategy for increasing your conversions. Let’s say for example that your site has a 3% conversion rate. With retargeting you can bring back the other 97% of your visitors.

The way it works is that a person visits your website and gets your tracking cookie. After they leave your website and browse other websites, they will see your ad. This causes people to remember your brand and recognize it. It’s kind of creepy if you think about it, but it works miracles and makes you more money.

image explaining how retargeting works
Quote

HypeMix changed the way we think about advertising. In the past, it just felt like throwing darts. Now, instead of guessing, our strategy and budget target in on our audience leading to all time sales.

Tad Timothy, BrandBurst
SALT LAKE CITY, UT

SEE ALL REVIEWS
Get Started